Do you have online ordering? You can make a simple and FREE contactless menu table tents for your restaurant. No app download required! We all want to minimize the spread of COVID-19 by enabling a paperless menu and online table ordering for your guest.
How to make your own free
QR Code table tent menu and online ordering.
- Download a free QR Code generator on your phone or computer. Make sure you find one that has good reviews.
- Update online ordering system to allow dine-in option. You may need to create a new category like you have for “delivery” and “curbside pickup”.
- Create a QR Code by selecting the QR Code type (URL QR Code) which will link to the menu for online ordering on your website.
- Download the QR code in JPG format.
- Open Table Tent template Word Document (Download Here)
- Insert QR Code into Template
- Update Logo and any special message.
- Describe what information needs to be entered into the description. Like table number
- Describe any special details or exclusions.
- Cut along the dotted line and fold along the solid line to create two standing table tents.
- Add numbers to each table easily visible by the customers.
NO TOUCH MENU! FIGHT COVID-19 WITH QR CODE MENU ORDERING FOR FREE!