How can I make Dietary restrictions part of my marketing strategy?
Health has is a trend that is not going away, and restaurants need to double down on this soon. Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan just to name a few are becoming more and more prominent.
The better a restaurant can make these dietary restrictions easy for people to navigate the more business they can capture.
Zingerman’s Story – Gluten and Dairy Free – Dietary Concierge
Things you can do now:
- Designate the items on your menu that meet these criteria.
- Designate items with small modifications that can be made to accomplish these criteria.
- Make a completely separate menu for these restrictions.
- Have a day of the week focusing on these restrictions. Vegan Night.
- Train your Staff!! Town Hall example.
Make people feel so comfortable that they keep coming back!